- #: 33760
- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-07-24
- Current Version: 1.6
- 1.6 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 5.80 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Hill
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2009 ChronoSoft
Add to Favorite apps
Rogue Touch is based on the classic dungeon crawler Rogue. This famous turn based adventure-RPG has been re-designed from the ground up for easy touch screen gaming, no crazy keyboard commands or dozens of hard to learn gestures here! Rogue Touch is…..
What's New in Version 1.6
* Retina Display support! All text in the game is silky smooth on the iPhone 4.
* Fast App Switching / Multitasking support in iOS4! Jumping out of your game and back in is lightning fast.
* Hi-Res iPhone 4 icon.
* Even greater improvements in drawing speed on iOS4.
* New feature- return to title screen from the dungeon at any time by swiping from top to bottom of screen (a regularly requested ability)!
* New magic potion- the effect is a secret, find one and try it out for yourself ;)
* New magic scroll- reading one of these when surrounded by monsters will give you some breathing space!
* Knockback chances are improved if wielding a Battle Axe, War Hammer, or Two Handed Sword!
* Scroll of Safe Passage fixed (again)- turns out there were actually 2 bugs before, and I only found one! Corrected the problem with pit traps being found after reading... I have been properly flogged for the foolish mistake :)
* Suicidal potion drinking- fixed an issue where you could drink a potion, die, and not see the graveyard appear.
If you would like to see further improvements to Rogue Touch, please write a review in iTunes (or update your existing review)... Your continued support will be rewarded!
Coming later this year:
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demon's Reach
Watch a sneak peek on YouTube:
It's shaping up to be the ultimate roguelike/dungeon crawler experience- Don't miss it! :)
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
A classic reborn!
As one who spent many, many hours in the text-only version of Rogue, I was overjoyed to find Rogue Touch.
It is an extremely well-done version of an excellent, classic game. Yes, it's a hard one! You'll feel quite a sense of accomplishment the first time you grab the Amulet.
My wife also loved Rogue and actually was put off by the idea of a more graphical version (we're used to the old-school ASCII). But the tiles are excellent, and the control scheme is simple and elegant.
It's a perfect fit for the iPhone and you'll play it long after you've deleted iVampire and Underworld...
My All Time Most Played
Kenn Gold write:
My last review of Rogue Touch was in April of 2009. I gave it 5 stars and cautioned potential buyers that it is not an easy game, it is in fact quite hard and frustrating at times...but it was challenging in a good way.
That all stands true, and over a year later I still play this game. Perhaps not as much as I used to, other games take up some time, but I still play this.
And in comparison to other Rogue-likes (Fargoal, 100 Rogues, Cavern), this is still hands down the best of class.
Best iphone game`
Benjamin Kort write:
This is a phenomenal game. Deep, strategic gameplay, an incredibly involved developer who listens to feedback and makes the game better, and a whole lot of fun. Best three bucks I ever spent. If you like dungeon crawlers or rogue-likes, you should buy this game NOW!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «Rogue Touch» applications
100 Rogues leads GamePro's list of "36 Best iPhone Games" and has been downloaded by over 190,000 players in the last month. Join them today! ... About 100 Rogues ...100 Rogues is a… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
Vertigo Rogue is an original, fast-paced arcade style action game with a real 3D mode that puts you in the seat of a heavily armed helicopter taking on a range of land, sea and air based enemies. See… [more..]
Price: $2.99 |
Vertigo Rogue is an original, fast-paced arcade style action game that puts you in the seat of a heavily armed helicopter taking on a range of land, sea and air based enemies. See reviews and video on… [more..]
Price: free |
A massive, labyrinthine dungeon, hundreds of mind-bending puzzles, and a dark mystery waiting to be solved. Prepare yourself: Block Rogue is the biggest mobile puzzle adventure game ever made. [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
A massive, labyrinthine dungeon, hundreds of mind-bending puzzles, and a dark mystery waiting to be solved. Prepare yourself: BLOCK ROGUE is the biggest mobile puzzle adventure game ever made. [more..]
Price: $1.99 |
Congratulations. You are now a Rogue Agent. Using your iPhone or iPod Touch camera function, you view the world very differently. You see things others do not.Your mission (should you choose to accept… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
Aussie Rogueby Raymond D. ClementsTrue stoy of Raymond D. Clements who was born into a large family in a goldmining town in Central Queensland, Australia, after the end of the Second World War. He… [more..]
Price: $4.99 |
In the final installment of the USA Today bestselling Crimson City series, vampires, werewolves, and humans must work together to close the gate into the demon world, and a beautiful but tormented… [more..]
Price: $6.99 |
The last time Mikial's civilization turned on a savior, they were destroyed. Now Mikial is faced with repeating a disastrous history or defying it. Her people thought the humans had left for… [more..]
Price: $5.99 |